Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bent Tire Repair, Rim Repair, Wheel Repair In Westchester NY


The Wheel Doctor repairs bent wheels, cracked wheels and curb rash TODAY - WHILE YOU WAIT!    

Additionally, we can Polish, Touch-Up or Chemically Strip and Powder Coat your damaged or undamaged wheel(s) in the color of your choice! Any make, Any size!!!
We will repair your damaged wheel(s) the same day! We have a Hunter Auto34 tire changer and DSP 9700 Road Force Balancer on premise to change the most difficult and expensive tire/wheel combos WITHOUT DAMAGE, and balance the assembly to perfection!

The Wheel Doctor is also your ultimate superstore for new winter and high-performance tires. WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD! WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE, ADVERTISED OR NOT!!

We carry all sizes of passenger car, SUV and light truck tires.
Brands Include:
Goodyear, Bridgestone, Firestone, Michelin, Uniroyal, Continental, Hankook, Kumho, Fuzion, General, Mickey Thompson, Nexen, Nitto, Nanking, Dunlop, Pirelli, Riken, BF Goodrich, Yokohama, Falken, and many more.

The Wheel Doctor guarantees all customers Excellent Service and Quality Work at Reasonable Prices!!


So let's get back to healthy driving...Make an appointment with The Wheel Doctor today to repair your damaged wheels and rims and purchase Tires Wholesale!

The Wheel Doctor is located at 24 Runyon Avenue in Yonkers, NY.  Come Visit Our 4000sqft. facility complete with car lifts and comfortable waiting room with WiFi.  Our phone number is (914) 377-0100.
 
Reviews:



Gooddy  09/23/2012
Very Professional. My mechanic referred me to the wheel doctor after I felt a vibration in my steering wheel at 50mph and one of my tires had a slow leak. They just moved to a new facility in Yonkers, NY with lifts so they now take the wheel off of your car. I was very satisfied, they showed me the damage to both my wheels and repaired it while I waited. They have fancy equiptment that provided me with a printout after they were done. Pleasant experience.
 
 

a month ago-
Location is now in Yonkers (with car lift). I was very impressed by the technical expertise of this place (in business since 1990). They are very courteous and upfront. I am a mechanical engineer and the owner explained in very clear detail the methods used to repair and refinishing a damaged wheel. The shop has the top of the line Hunter Engineering road force balancer and tire mounting equipment. Before and after printouts were given to me of my two damaged front wheels and they were well within manufacturer's specifications after the repair. I have 18 inch VW Serron alloys with low profile tires and was afraid of them being damage going to a random shop, but they did an excellent job and I will definitely come back to this place!

 
 
2 weeks ago-
This shop is amazing. Derick is friendly, knowledgeable and seems to love what he does. Unlike other wheel shops that do not know how to properly use a Hunter Road Force machine, it is obvious he does. The shop is clean and has top end equipment.
 
 
Photo of Ben K.
  • 11 friends
  • 4 reviews
Queens, NY
 *****   
8/30/2013 First to Review
I don't normally write glowing reviews (I'm generally a negative person who likes to complain about every little thing wrong with a business) but this one is warranted.

This shop is amazing.  Derek is friendly, knowledgeable and seems to love what he does.  Unlike other wheel shops that do not know how to properly use a Hunter Road Force machine, it is obvious he does.  The shop is clean and has top end equipment.

Visited initially a few months ago, had a nasty wheel vibration which turned out to be a poorly machined refinished wheel that I got from an insurance claim.  Even after initially Road Force balancing the wheel at a different shop, there was no difference.  Looking for a wheel repair shop, it led me here.  Derek indicated that this wheel could not be fixed, but believes he can make it much better.  Lo behold, he got it down to 29 lbs of road force, and drastically reduced vibration of the wheel to the point where I can live with it.

Fast forward to a few days ago, hit a nasty pothole which coincidentally bubbled the tire and ruined the "bad" wheel.  Got a replacement used wheel off craigslist with new tire which was also bent (argh!).  At least it was cheap.

Took it back to Derek, who indicated it was bent in multiple spots and showed me the printout which confirmed the problem and got to work.  Got the wheel down to 0.018" Radial TIR.  Before the repair was 0.196".

The level of detail that goes into his work with absolutely nothing to hide is why I would go out of my way to visit his shop for all my wheel repair needs.  Hopefully, I won't need to, but living in NYC it's about as certain as death and taxes!  Pricing is very reasonable and they take credit cards.

.

1 comment: